Facebook Hashtags and Your Marketing Opportunity
Facebook is late to the hashtag game, but with 1.15 billion users, it really doesn’t matter. Use the hashtag effectively and you can harness its power to grow your brand or further connect your message with your target audience. This infographic from PiJnz
Tips for using hastags
- Don’t overdo hastags – use them sparingly and not in every post.
- Hashtags must be all one word (no spaces).
- Capitalization doesn’t matter.
- Before you use a hashtag, do research and ensure that it will work.
- Encourage users to make their posts public to increase reach.
What has been your experience with hashtags?
Delivered by FeedBurner
Pingback: does it matter what brand of contacts you use – Ascharters()